This listing is for 35g of high purity Oxalic Acid crystals to make a solution to treat Varroa mite in beehives
I am an industrial formulation chemist by trade and have sourced the highest grade Oxalic Acid Crystals free from heavy metals which can be poisonous to wildlife.
Directions for use
The recommended formulation for your oxalic acid solution by the bee association is as follows;
1. Wear gloves and suitable eye protection.
2. Take a suitable, clean plastic container with screw lid. Add 21g of oxalic acid crystals and 120g of sugar to the container. Pour on 600ml of water and shake well.
2. Clearly label the bottle and store in a safe place away from children.
3. This makes a solution a little over 3%.
4. Full instructions for use are included.
The Oxalic Acid crystals will be packaged in a double resealable bag for easy use and sent in a strong jiffy bag.
Health and Safety
I hold an MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for this material and it is available on request as a pdf file which I will send to you. All my products come with the appropriate labels indicating correct handling and safety.